Tuesday 26 February 2013

1st Draft Updates- Cover Page





These are updated covers of my 1st draft, both have been altered with the feedback from my teachers in mind.

After recieving feedback from my first draft i have decided to experiment slightly with my cover page, as this is a completely different style/layout to what it was before, i need to consider if i do choose this as a possible final version whether or not it is suitable for my genre, band and audience. (Cover style model; Loud And Quiet).

1 comment:

  1. Although I loved your previous cover, I love the way you have experimented in different ways, even though they are slight, they make all the difference. I prefer the top design as i like the way the barcode is positioned at the top of page along with the pricing and issue number. i do feel that the image should be made slightly bigger somehow to eliminate some of the white spacing. In the bottom design I think the border looks really effective. The photographs that were taken were incredible and came out really well.:)

    ReplyDelete