Friday 1 March 2013

Weekly Plan

So far this week i have made adjustments to my first draft (front cover, contents and double page spread) with the feedback i have recieved from my teachers and peers in mind.
Next week i hope to take some more images of my models (Influxx) and test out a few different and new shots, with an outfit and location change. I was thinking of making the location more 'street' style to relate to where the band originated from in London (Wandsworth). I also need to get some images of a different band to feature on my contents page, i still haven't decided who the models for that will be or what their style and genre of music will be like, but i will definitely keep the current genre of music for Influxx in mind when planning the new additional band.
After taking some more pictures i will incorporate them into my updated draft versions and make some more tweaks/changes before the deadline of my final piece in a couple of weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment